Topic: AR Drone Not Turning On.

My AR Drone won't turn on. All that happens are the LEDs flashing red then turning straight back off. I've just updated to 1.7.11 but I flew a couple of times with that firmware. I think when the problem started is when my brother connected to my Drone?
I'm not sure but any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Re: AR Drone Not Turning On.

Plug in the battery, hold down the Unpair button for a few seconds, hold down the Reset button for a few seconds, then try to connect to it again.

3 (edited by Mrfrogydog 01-09-2012 07:07:39)

Tried it. Same thing happened when I plugged in the battery, the lights flashed red then turn off. The buttons did nothing. sad

I have the same issue now. Did you get your problem resolved yet?

Not yet, but i've sent an email to parrot about the problem. I'll post a response here if they fix it.

I called support, and they emailed me a form to email back to them. Hopefully they take care of this.

have you tried downgrading the firmware?
if your still under warrenty id leave it to parrot to fix as you may invalidate your warrenty  wink

www.droneshop.co.uk
Official Parrot AR. Drone Reseller for all genuine spares and upgrades.

www.ardroneownersclub.co.uk

Hello,
I had same problem with update.

After upgrade had a one flight only. After recharge of battery "Emergency motor'" appeared on screen.
Opened FreeFlight program and found that firmware for each motor in 0.0 version.
Pressed Reset button - no result.
After couple trials wi-fi connection was lost.

Bought USB cable to downgrade it,...still same.

Can anybody help me,how to make live?

p.s. Parot support suggested to replace it...strange. because it has happen with others also.

Mrfrogydog wrote:

My AR Drone won't turn on. All that happens are the LEDs flashing red then turning straight back off. I've just updated to 1.7.11 but I flew a couple of times with that firmware. I think when the problem started is when my brother connected to my Drone?
I'm not sure but any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi,

I had the same problem, what I did was keep the battery in and hold down the reset button for 2-5 sec then the lights come back on and every thing is fine.

Soz for English. (spelling)

Where is the reset button