Nikel avec Root explorer.
Voila la procédure que j'ai suivi:
http://asteroid.doisara.com/rooting-and … msg6/#msg6
First things first, let's assume that you have not rooted the device yet. Directions for after the upgrade are below these.
You need to upload Framaroot 1.4.1 and Root Browser Lite to your SD card.
1. Go to Menu/Settings/Applications and make sure that the box is ticked for "Unknown Sources".
2. Scroll down and touch "Development" at the bottom of the menu. Select "Applications Installer".
3. Scroll down to the framaroot file and touch it. In the dropdown, select "Install SuperSU", then touch "Glimi".
4. Reboot by taking the left panel off and pressing the reset button. Use a paperclip or push pin in the little hole just above the SD card slot. Release the button and put the panel back on.
You're now rooted. Congratulations.
Now, you need to install Root Browser Lite in order to browse and copy in the system files.
1. Go to Menu/Settings/Applications/Development/Applications Installer. Find the Root Browser Lite file and touch on it.
Now, to get the Market working, download and save the following files to your SD card from below:
Here are the steps to get the market going. follow these in order:
1. Open Root Browser and press the button at the top that says "Mount R/W.
2. scroll down to sdcard.
3. Once inside the directory, touch menu and select Multi-select.
4. Select GoogleServicesFramework.apk, AccountAndSyncSettings.apk and Vending.apk. At the bottom of the screen, select "copy"
5. touch the back button at the top left of the screen, scroll down to "system". Then inside, select the "app" directory.
6. Once inside, make sure the text to the left of the top center button says "Mounted as r/w". If it doesn't, touch the button and mount to r/w.
7. Touch the paste button at the bottom of the screen.
8. adjust the permissions on the files you just pasted by long pressing on them until you get a pop up menu. Scroll the menu down to "permissions" and touch it.
The files should be changed to User: Read Write, Group: Read, Others: Read. Once all the files you just added have the appropriate permissions, continue to the next step.
9. Select GoogleServicesFramework and select install.
10. Reset using the paperclip in the hole step from above.
11. Using Root Explorer, navigate back into /system/apps and scroll down to vending.apk and touch it. Install it. reset again.
When you get started back up, you should find Market in your app drawer. When you open it, it will ask you to log in or create an account. You should now have access.
J'ai pu récupérer mes achats... du bonheur...