I have recently upgraded to 2.02 and have all the problems SirReal mentioned (good at least to hear I am not the only one!).
My problems are as follows:
* cannot make a call from phone book (after choosing a number, Parrot freezes and nothing happens on the phone side); I can only make phone calls using voice dial on my phone or selecting number from the phone's phonebook;
* when two phones are connected (two iPhones 4), one of them gets disconnected from time to time;
* cannot answer an incoming call via my Parrot - the system simply fails to react (I can see someone is calling on the screen, the system keeps ringing (even after I pick up the call with my iPhone) but no reaction to pushing the green button; finally, the system freezes).
Please note that since upgrading, I have already:
* deleted all connected phones and paired them again;
* I did a factory reset and them upgraded the system once again and one again paired my phones;
* I disabled the Magic Word option;
- none of these helped!
So my Parrot became simply not usable... Any clue on how to solve the problem?